28/02/2013

TOPSHOP: Crops and Jumpers and Cropped Jumpers.

TOPSHOP: Crops and Jumpers and Cropped Jumpers - Wishlist.

 
I'm lately loving the way a lot of high street shops are splashing orange around the place. It is a gorgeous, exotic colour that I'm enjoying browsing the Internet for. TOPSHOP have a fabulous selection of jumpers (knitwear) around their shops and they just so happen to have an orange one, yey! This jumper is £36.

Crops with long sleeves- loving it! This TOPSHOP crop top is a white and mesh, which I really love the idea of. The only problem is it's a very thin top, hopefully it'll still be warm seing as though it does have long sleeves. This crop top is £18. 

Back at jumpers again I would really love to get my self a crop jumper. I am sure I saw an orange one in a TOPSHOP store, however I unfortunately I couldn't access that colour online. Although, this green colour is incredible. I'm really loving these bright colours. This crop jumper that's £30.



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING