25/04/2013

My Favourite Product: Entered by loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk


My Favourite Prouduct: Entered by loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk



Lucy says:

I chose it because its my favourite moisturiser out of those I've tried out, I use it every morning and night and it leaves my face smooth and refreshed. I am also a big fan of the Liz Earle products. This is the 50ml that costs just under £10.00.

I say:

Liz Earle is such a loved product and I'm recommended this ALL the time because this brand works to care for those with eczema. This product is the 'light moisturiser' so, as Lucy said, it's careful enough to be able to use daily, often, which is what I need.

I would:

I'm currently using the La Roche-Posay Cicplast Baume B5, which I have 4 tubes of, yes 4, so I am telling myself that after I've finished all of them I will definitely try out Liz Earle products.

Many thanks to Lucy for participating.
Subscribe/follow my blog for more enteries coming soon.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING