30/05/2013

Nailed It: Thank you Mr. Postman

Wow! I've had so many exciting new items arrive in the post for me in just 24 hours. 3 of which were nail art products. So, I'm so excited to show you them, eek!

This is the BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint. I've got the BarryM nail paint in Nude but I find it has no colour and it's very watery. Here I have just one coat on my nails and the colour is very vibrant. This is definitly one of my favourite nail varnishes. I love it. 

This is my wheel of fimo fruit slices, but here, what I'm showing are the flat-back pearls. I bought a pack of 250 of them off ebay at 3mm. I blogged about my nail art wheel of studs and in there, there was 30 flat-back pearls but i used them all. So I bought more and are really happy with them.

These are the fimo fruit canes that I ordered off a nail art shop on ebay. They are 5cm hard clay canes that are fruits such as bannana, kiwi, lime, orange, apple, strawberry and more. I got a celection of 20. If anyone's interested in them, buys them then wants to know how to cut them, which does take some practice, then just lets me know.

You can contact me here:


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING