24/05/2013

Would You Rather Beaty Edition | Tag

I've seen this tag flying around the place lately and I've just decided to join in. 

So here goes:

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 

I don't use skin make-up are eye shadows so this one is pretty easy. I would keep the mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses, just because I feel like your everyday make-up doesn't need to be too eccentric so bold, glimmer-y eye shadows aren't, for me, a must have.  

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 

Ahh, this one is so hard! My hair is so long and the thought of cutting it all off kills  me. However if I never got my hair cut again, split ends would make it look horrendous anyway. I'll go for cut it all off. 

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 

Coral has almost a tint of peach in it, I think it blends with the skin a lot better. But pink's common and cute, I think it really depends on the day, the events and my mood. But I'm going to be going for a coral cheek. 

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 

OK, I would choose clothes but make-up really does finish off a look. I think, if you're wearing a gorgeous outfit it could just draw attention from your face, unless you look like you just been dragged out of bed. Which I doubt would make a difference, because we're all beautiful. 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? 

I don't really see the difference in this one, either way you'd have very uncomfortable eyes or lips. I did know if it's really common to have peachy, pink eyeliners. But black (being the common eyeliner colour) lipsticks are possible. I think applying lipstick to your waterline or around the eyes would be: a) very difficult. b) dangerous. So maybe I'd get away with using eyeliner as a lip liner. 

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 

In the UK we don't have Sephora so I'd have to say MAC. When I recently went to Paris in April I went into Sephora and they are huge, full of lots of different brands and just utterly fantastic. If Sephora came to the UK, I'd switch the answer to Sephora. 

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 

I don't really use eye shadows, in fact I never use them. So I'd have the lip colour for the rest if my life. I'd definitely want it to be a nice colour, not too vibrant or silly. 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 

Winter clothes in the summer, because honestly here in England, we don't really get a summer. Wearing Jumpers in the summer would get hot, but it'd probably rain anyway -.-

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round? 

Honestly, without hesitation, bright nails. I think that in the summer bright nails spice things up a little, get you in a holiday mood, ect. but even in the winter when every thing's all dark you can still be the one all cheery with your bright nails. I don't like a nail varnish that they say us navy, or purple, or red and it to turn out just to be a dull black. 

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Definitely give up my lip product (hopefully that's lip make-up, not lip balm). My mascara is my favourite, I love having my eyes stand out. But I couldn't give up my lip balm. I literally carry lip balm with me every where and feel lost with out it. So that question's harder than I thought. 

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

For me, a ponytail is a neater option but I tend to find when I'm working, looking down, it tends to split and falls to my ears. That just looks awkward. I feel like a messy bun is comfy. I actually find it hard to put my hair in a messy bun, although its supposed to be messy it's still got to look decent. So I think I'll go with comfort, the messy bun. 

Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 

KEEP NAILS! You'll probably know how much I love my nail polishes and my nail art. I only wears lipsticks and lip balms not lip glosses, I feel they're sticky and don't give as much colour as a lipstick would. But maybe one day, I'll go back to them, we'll have to see. 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday? 

Wow, shaving them off would be... Different. I would say sharpie them in everyday because I prefer to have eyebrows coloured in, but still have hairs other than just block colour eyebrows. 

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? 

I'd have to say live with out make-up because I just love having my nails look nice. If you were hand someone something they'd see your nails, and I feel like there's nothing better than that feeling you get when someone notices and compliments your nails :)

Thank you so much for reading. Comment your blog URL below if you've done this tag, I'd really love to read yours. :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING