25/06/2013

My Library



I haven't ever done a post like this before. I just randomly wanted to share with you, my favourite books out of my selection. I've chosen my 4 favourites which are all available in the UK. 


1- Tom Daley's book. Yes, I honestly got this after the Olympics, just Tom Daley had recently won a bronze medal for diving. I didn't buy it because 'everything Tom Daley was in trend', or that 'Tom Daley's so good looking, I'll have to buy his book'. I bought this book because its a really intriguing, eventful and inspiring story. The layout inside is stunning, really worth it's cost, £16.99. 


2- I name this book, 'My Bible'. It's the Wah Nails Book of Nail Art. It was a birthday present to me earlier this year and I absolutely adore it! It's full of different, fun designs and how to do them. It's really worth buying this if you're new to nail art. It costs £9.99.


3- This is a very different book, funny and cute, it's 'i am maru'. It's a series of pictures with writing/captions in English and Japanese. It's about a Japanese, YouTube famous, cat and the adventours he gets up to. It's such a lighthearted book. Costing £9.99.    


4- This is the book I'm currently reading, it's the autobiography, Casper the Commuting Cat written by the cat's owner Susan Finden. It's a fabulous story so far, definitely for cat lovers, about a cat who chose to ride the bus. I've nearly finished the book and have a slight feeling it might end up sadder than I think. I'll have to wait and see. It has a selection of pictures in the centre of the book. 'The true story of the Cat who rode the bus and Stole our Hearts'. Costing £6.99.  

So, tell me what you think. 

1 COMMENTS:

  1. I'd love to get the wah nails book! and I also have the Tom Daly book, because he came to my home town to do book signings! he was so nice!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING