24/08/2013

Review: Origins Ginger Essence




I'm probably really late getting one of these, but that doesn't matter because this is AMAZING!! 

It's the Origins skin scent, Ginger essence. It's smells so nice, I often wonder if it's edible (which it isn't, so don't eat it). I've been smelling it for a while every time I'd visit an Origins stand in a department store. 

I haven't got any other products from Origins and for this to be my first, it's set a really good reputation. I'd like to try other products from the Ginger range, it really does smell divine. 

Can be bought from any available store for £31.00/50ml. 

Can you recommend your favourite Origins products/range? 

Tell me about it on:

Or share using the hashtag: 
#sharewithalzgalz 
On twitter and/or Instagram 

3 COMMENTS:

  1. With ginger I find you either love it her hate it! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award and would really like you to do it!
    Lottie x-http://coralmecloser.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, love the perfume design.
    I followed on bloglovin, follow mine?:)
    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING