29/07/2013

Update: My Favourite Products: Nails


When I first started up a blog I posted a series of 'My Favourite Products'. One of which was nail varnish products (which was embarrassingly terrible). Looking back now, I've decided to update the products shown to my current favourites. All 5 of these products, I have been using regularly in the past 2-3 months. 

So here's the newer version of: 'My Favourite Products: Nails'

Bourjois 'Magic Nail Polish Remover'. An absolute miracle worker. I blogged about this back in June after buying it on holiday in Madrid. Now after using it for a while, I don't like using cotton wool and acetone anymore, it takes me about 1 minute to clear all the nail varnish off one hand. It's fantastic.

• I unfortunately don't know the brand of the next item. It's a cuticle clipper. These can usually be quite expensive but this one was under £5 from TK Maxx. I honestly don't know what I'd do without this!! It makes my cuticles look much tidier, they're definitely worth getting.

• The Barry M Gelly Nail paints had to sneak in here because they are absolutely gorgeous! I only have 1 colour, which is Lychee and it's a nude colour. The texture of the nail polishes are thick and gelly-like (hence the name). They stay on your nails for a while. Really gorgeous!:)

•On a visit to Madrid, I visited KIKO cosmetics. The nail lacquers are at great prices, a bargin. I bought 2 nail colours for €2.5 each. The colours I got we're blue and pale orange (which I'm still trying to find the proper names of). The pale orange is my favourite, such a fresh colour and great for this summer. 

•I've had this for as long as I can remember, the Sally Hansen Nailshine Miracle. I only just started using this product so regularly, about a month ago. It's perfect for nail art, it really smooths out your design, is not too thick and leaves an incredible shine. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes to dry and harden. Other than that I love it and will be soon, hopefully, buying again.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING