18/08/2013

Daily Necessities: Purple




These are my (2) daily necessities, that happen to both be purple:

I've had my iPhone 4S for nearly 2 years, it goes with me everywhere and I'd be lost with out it. It's so precious to me. The phone case it's 'wearing' is a simple pastel purple hard case that I bought from a vintage shop. I do lots to protect this phone, screen protectors and cases are a definite for me. I don't think that I've yet gone a day with out this phone being used. 

I will have probably blogged about the Born Lippy Lip balms, from The Body Shop, A LOT of times. It's only because they really work for me and I love their smells, consistency and packaging. My all time favourite was given to me by a friend, the Passionberry flavour. I take this almost everywhere with me and it's one of my school essentials. I'll always carry around my pen, pencil and lip balm in my pocket. Unfortunately, I've nearly finished it but I've got lots of different other flavours anyway :)


7 COMMENTS:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have Iphone 4s and its my assistant in everything:)

    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'd be lost without my iphone too :)
    Great post
    meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to protect my iPhone well and proper too - nice case :D Cute post! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image!!


    www.emzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING