15/09/2013

Review: Yankee Candle in Pink Sands


My local Collectables store had a massive sale, so I decided to treat myself to a candle. There's always candle's burning scents all around the house, however, I've never had one in my bedroom to give my room a nice smell. My room is painted hot pink and white, so I was instantly attracted to the idea of a pink candle.
I decided to go for 'Pink Sands'. This candle was available in Small/Medium/Large Jars and 'tarts'. I chose the small jar. It's normal price is £8.39, but I got at sale price of £5.03. I really love the look of the candle and when it's lit, it gives off such a relaxing and calming glow.


The smell of this candle is quite a 'girly' smell. It's floral, fresh and quite sweet, I think the smell is quite a thick and warm smell, so it'll be great for a cosy night in the winter.

I love the packaging on them, they're great in the smaller size because they can be put anywhere.  

This has definitely sold Yankee Candle's for me. I cant wait to buy lots more.

Other smells I like are:
Pink Dragon Fruit: A hot pink candle that would go amazingly in my room, however it's a verysweet smell.
Mandarin and Cranberry: A warm and relaxing smell suitable for Christmas.
Pineapple Cilantro: A citrusy smell, for fresh days. 

Let me know if you have any Yankee Candles, and if so, which one's are your favourites?

2 COMMENTS:

  1. I love candles and am always on the hunt for new ones, so thanks for the recommendation. A brand that I absolutely love is Lily Flame - and this description sounds a little like their Fairy Dust :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've smelt this candle on my many visits into Yankee Candle stores. I think it's time I caved in and bought it :)
    Great post! xoxo
    Emily⎜daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING