19/10/2013

Topshop Lips

 
 
Topshop Lips in Macaroon
Topshop Lip Liner in Ceramic.
 
I've had the macaroon lipstick for a while now but the lip liner is new to my collection. The Lipstick is a bright pale pink and when I first bought it I didn't actually use it as much as I thought I would. I've been wearing it a lot more recently although I have to wear lip balm beneath it.
I bought the lip liner on the same day as the Topshop Unique S/S show. Online, Topshop were giving away a free make-up bag with every online make-up purchase. The make-up bag is of one of the popular prints from the show and I love it. I jumped at the chance, then a few days later my lip liner and make-up bag arrived, *yey yey*. And to add to that, it was free UK delivery on the day!
 
The packaging on these are perfect because I love the way it's all the same and not too fussy. Topshop are definitely growing more and more trusty with their make-up and it's getting better and better. The Lipstick was £8.00 and the Lip liner was £5.00.

 
 
The lip liner is a dark(-ish) nude colour I tend to line my lips with it then smudge it inward so that it's not too vibrant and dark. I then put lipstick on and I end up pleased with the turn out.
I recommend the Topshop liners because they're really creamy to apply and don't drag on your lips or make them dry or sticky. I'd love to buy some more colours and try out more of their lip products like Lip Liner in Fearless and Lips in Ohh La La.  
What Topshop lip products do you recommend?


4 COMMENTS:

  1. Hey, love your blog, and this post! I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award... http://thebeauty-journals.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have macaroon too and love it. It was my first lipstick I ever bought so brings some good memory's. Haha, great post!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I love it too! It was the first Topshop lips I bought :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of topshop lips sticks! - Love your blog x

    ameliaheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING