23/02/2014

My WAH Nails


On my trip to London I managed to achieve something that I've always dreamt of doing. I got nail art done at WAH Nail salon. 

I booked my appointment for 12:00 on Saturday 15th February in advance because they advise you to because of popular demand. It is the only WAH nails salon and it is on the bottom floor of Topshop, Oxford Circus. I arrived early in order to choose my design (which my nail technician thanked me for) because, with that much choice, it can take a while.


The environment is great. The salon is funky and stylish because one wall has images pasted all over it and the other the designs you can choose from, there's also music playing. Around it is half topshop clothing racks and half what feels like outside because there's an 'EAT' cafe and more salons such as hair, etc.. 

Used on my nails was OPI base coat, OPI white, OPI lilac, Essie Pink, Models Own lemon (don't know their exact names). The green and black were nail art pens. The top coat was Seche Vite and it kept my nails on for a week (I reapplied over the top about 4 days in). 

I am really, really happy with them. The colours pop perfectly and they are very 'me'. Over all my nails cost £29 and I would definitely get them done again someday. I reccommend it completely to anyone who is thinking about going. It's a fabulous experience that leaves you with miniature art pieces in your nails. 

Thank you WAH!!

6 COMMENTS:

  1. This is so pretty! I need to go for a manicure x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) this is an amazing place to go!!

      Delete
  2. I love the design - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose such a pretty design! It really looks great! I would love to do that dome day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's a great experience!!

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING