30/03/2014

The Sherlock Tag



I was over the moon to be nominated by Beatrice for this tag on her YouTube video. It appeared in my subscription box and I had no idea I was going to be mentioned. I was very thankful of it, I'm a fan of all of her work (YouTube Channel and Blog) and I think you should subscribe too.

I'm going to add one more question on to this because it's an interesting one to answer. It'll be number 12.

I'd like to nominate my fellow Sherlock Fan: Katie. To do this tag, so here goes.

1. Who introduced you to the show?
 I've known about the show for years and my fandoms on tumblr are often amongst fans of Sherlock. So I guess I found out about it on Tumblr.

2. How long have you been in the fandom?
 Officially, only since Season 3 aired at the very beginning of this year.

3. Who is your favourite male character?
Sherlock! I'm also a very big fan of Benedict Cumberbatch.

4. Who is your favourite female character?
 Possibly Mrs. Hudson because I love her character.

5. Who are your OTP? 
(That's One True Pairing for those who aren't sure). Obviously the most amazing, and popular Johnlock, however I'm a big fan of Sherlock and Moriarty.

6. Who is the funniest character?
 I'd say Sherlock because he's quite unpredictable and days lots of entertaining things.
However I think Moriarty is definitely funny on screen and I'm a fan of Andrew Scott.

7. Who is the most annoying character? 
 Charles Augustus Magnussen makes my blood boil, ew! I really don't like him.

8. Which character would you want to marry?
 I think I'll have to say Sherlock because, c'mon, it's Benedict Cumberbatch.

9. Who is your least favourite character?
Agian, my most annoying character. Magnussen.

10. What is your favourite line from the show?
 I'd have to say the conversation between John and Sherlock:
 John: But the police don't consult amateurs.
 Sherlock: *speaks fast about his knowledge of John when they first met and the phone*
 Sherlock: There you go, you see, you were right.
 John: I was right? Right about what?
 Sherlock: The police don't consult amateurs. 
 If you watch the show, you'll probably know that quote. I love it.

11. Do you think Moriarty is really back?
 I'm not sure but I hope so. Jim Moriarty is a great character.

12. So far from all of the series', which is your favourite episode?
 Definitely, the one I never stop watching, The Hounds Of Baskerville. 

That was a very different post to usual. I hope you liked it. 

4 COMMENTS:

  1. Magnussen makes my blood boil too, and I love that bit in series 1!! Great answers xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) and thank you so much, again, for tagging me :D xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love your blog so much and this post is fab as I love Sherlock too!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING