12/04/2014

Motivational Motto

This is very unlike me because I'm totally not one for the cliché quotes about love and life but I recently stumbled across creating my own motto that created an impact on myself.

'Your knowledge inspires the future'
 
I wrote it down in an instant (then obviously wrote it again with more character). This, to me, means that all of the good things that I can do will end up being all the good things that I have achieved. These days, when I'm fretting about exams this helps me understand that whatever grades I get will be the lines that map out my future.
 
I like to believe that this can have a positive impact on everyone.
 
 
What does this mean to you?
 
Write out a quote/motto (in any creative way. E.g. rustic 3D, like mine)
 and feel free to send it to me with what it means to you.
 

 


2 COMMENTS:

THANKS FOR COMMENTING