21/04/2014

TMI Tag

This could be a bit of a celebratory post because I'm now over 100 posts on my blog, and I'd like to thank everyone who has read them!:)

I've been luckily graced with the TMI Tag by Katie. This is a great chance for my readers to get to know me. So I'll jump straight into it:
I've adjusted some questions. There's supposed to be 50 but I'd be here all day.
What are you wearing?
I don't have a picture because I'm just lounging ATM. But, Jack Wills lounge/jogging bottoms and a 'Team GB' top. I love being cosy >.<

Favourite piece of jewellery?
My A necklace which never, ever leaves me. I've been wearing it for 1 year and a half, I love it.
This photo was for a hairstyle post which might
possibly be coming up soon.
Ever been in love?
Nooo

How tall are you?
Pretty tall for my age, I'm 5 foot 7.

How old are you?
15.

Any tattoos?
Nope.

Any piercings?
No, It goes through me (pardon the pun).

OTP?
I'm not sure you want to get me started on that. Jeez, we'd be here a while.

Favourite show?
Sherlock.

Last show you watched?
Britain's Got Talent, I'm finding myself watching less and less TV lately.

Favourite actor?
Wow, I have a lot. But as a short round up: Benedict Cumberbatch, Cameron Monaghan, Ansel Elgort, Chris Pine and Logan Lerman.

Favourite Film?
I have A LOT! I'm reeeeally looking forward to TFiOS. I will always love The Day After Tomorrow, Divergent and the Twilight sagas.

Favourite bands?
McFly (going to see McBusted, woo) and Vampire Weekend.

Favourite Song?
It changes, obviously. Currently I love Loosing Sleep by John Newman.

Something you miss?
Summer when I was younger, me and my friends would go and play in the field.

Zodiac Sign?
Pisces.

Quality look for in a partner?
Benedict Cumberbatch. Humour.

Turn On?
Someone who can make me laugh.

Turn Off?
Smoking

Favourite colour?
Pink. Like the colour of the panels in my bedroom which you can see in the image above.

Loud music or quite?
Fairly soft, but not too boring.

Last song you sang?
We are the Crash and Burn by Busted.

Fears?
I'm petrified of flies, and claustrophobia

Meaning behind your blog name?
'alz' from Alice and 'galz' from Gallagher. It's a nickname that runs in the family.

Last book you read?
Paper Towns by John Green.

Book you're currently reading?
Wonder by R.J. Palacio, I'm really enjoying it.

Relationship between  you and the last person you texted?
Sister.

Last time you hung out with someone?
I always hang out with my friends, I'd say Saturday.

Place you'd like to visit?
Iceland or LA.

Last place you were?
With my cat, revising.

What instruments do you play?
None. But i love playing piano.

Who should answer these questions?
Some of the questions I didn't answer, that my taggers should answer:
Favourite chat up line?
Ever used it?
Favourite flavour sweet?
Where do you go when you're sad?
Reason you started blogging?
Hope you enjoyed


2 COMMENTS:

  1. Oooh TFiOS is amazing, cannot wait for the movie! What did you think of Paper Towns? I haven't read it just yet. Congrats on 100 posts, too :D

    Olivia ^.^
    www.cookie--crumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Towns is a really good book, it can feel a bit repetitive during the middle and the ending for me was quite disappointing because I'd kind of spoilt it for myself :( over all I would recommend it :)
    Thank you!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING