05/05/2014

April Favourites



I've been so excited to do this post for a while because there's been some distinct favourites of mine throughout this month.

Firstly, The Fault In Our Stars isn't really classed as a monthly favourite because I actually read it in January but just never got round to giving it a full appreciation. It's honestly a spectacular book and I really do think about it daily and how certain aspects of it effect the way I think. It's a piece of beautiful literature and you'll feel the most saddest and happiest feelings. This came in my John Green box set which is such a great, I recommend people to get that.

I was late on the bandwagon with getting a Tangle Teezer because I was never entirely sure if they were up to their job and worth all of the fuss. I got one for Christmas as a little extra off my sister and I've been really liking it lately. I don't use it all the time because I have long hair and it needs a much larger brush through it but for softening my hair every now and then.

This Gold Necklace featured in my recent haul post. I bought it from Primark and I really love it because it goes with many outfits.

I bought this Striper Brush in WAH, back in February and I've only just got around to finally using it. It's a empty nail varnish bottle which you put Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover into with a striper brush. It's very versatile because I can now create nail art stripes with whichever colour I want.

This L'Oreal Nail Varnish in shade 205 Rose Bagatelle has been my favourite for a while. I bought this shade when actually on search for 204 but I've actually decided that I like this one better. It's a nude/pink colour which is lovely and subtle, just the colour that I love to wear.

This Heart & Home Candle in Rambling Rose was a Christmas present that I started burning in April and I think it's a great dupe for Yankee Candle's Fresh Cut Roses, if not, stronger. It's a great smell to get you through spring and lightens up your day.

My film favourite of April would be The Amazing Spiderman 2 (which I actually went to see in May, but it was released in April). I am NOT an action film lover and have poor knowledge in Superheros but after watching The Amazing Spiderman I was soo eager to see the sequel and I wasn't disappointed. I loved it!! The actors were excellent and the story line was thrilling. I recommend.

What are your April Favourites?

Twitter

 

8 COMMENTS:

  1. I have that The Fault In Our Stars book, but I haven't read it yet! I've heard such good reviews for it, and now with the movie version coming out soon, I think I'm going to have to get around to reading it sooner rather than later!! :)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing, the story is just so emotional and I'm sure you'll enjoy it x

      Delete
  2. I really need to buy The Fault In Our Stars, everyone loves it so much so it's probably really good. I'm just a little scared to read it because it's so sad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The storyline and humour outweighs the sad :)

      Delete
  3. tfios is so good, I can't wait until the movie comes out in the uk! And I still haven't seen the amazing spiderman 2 yet but I really need to!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TFIOS movie is my obsession, words cannot describe home excited I am!! TAS2 is definitely worth a watch!!:)

      Delete
  4. I really want to read TFIOS before the film comes out! I've heard so many great things about it! Also I really like your blog. New follower!

    Bianca
    The Impossibly Cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, Thank you so much x

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING