28/05/2014

The Reading Habits Tag



I have seen this tag floating around and was eager to do it because I have a great blog to tag. I will tag my favourite book blog: PaperStories.


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
I like to escape to my room with a lit candle, just sitting on my bed with my mind in the book.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I have a million (not quite) bookmarks, but I only use one which is a blue leather one from a previous holiday. I like to keep my books uniform so a bookmark completes it. 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
I have to stop reading at the end of a chapter because I hate jumping back in mid-paragraph. 

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I tend to have a big glass of orange squash or a bowl of fruit or dry cereal. 

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music when reading?
Noooo, I'm always feeling people to shhh whilst I'm reading, hehe.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
One, if I don't like a book I still have to continue reading until the end. That's only a recent habit, I do have a few books that I didn't finish. 

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Erm, everywhere. I'm one of those who can read in vehicles, Yey.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently, although I have been known to move my mouth slightly at any of the good parts.

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
 I have this little thing where I always look at the last word of the book I'm reading. I'm not entirely sure why, I feel like the whole story leads up to that last moment. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Omg, on the last book I was reading I broke the spine and I was so gutted :(. I love the look of a brand new book so I try hard to preserve it. 

11. Do you write in your books? 
No I don't.

12. What are you currently reading?
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher. 

 

4 COMMENTS:

  1. I loved reading your answers for this tag! I actually tagged myself aswell haha. I love the books in your photo too! x

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks a lot :)
      Look forward to reading it x

      Delete
  2. oh my god! I do that thing too, where I just turn to the last page of the book! But I read the last sentence instead of the last word. Glad I'm not the only one haha

    http://typedinstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING