15/06/2014

My Top 5: Lip Balms


Basically, I have a LOT of lip balms so I thought it's be a great idea to share what my favourites are out of that collection. Obviously, I don't own every lip balm in the world, so these are my favourite, most effective lip balms out of my collection.

From favourite first:

1. Blistex relief cream. if you follow my blog or know me you will know that it is my miracle worker and I couldn't live without it. I blogged about it a while ago here, but more recently here. Basically, it's just a medicated lip treatment for your lips that works superbly.

2. EOS Balm. This was a present for Christmas and it now goes around the house with me, in my pocket. I use it on sunny days because it is medium SPF and really soft on your lips. I blooged about it here.

3. La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips. Literally, just a white lip balm stick with no smell but the trustworthy formula of La Roche-Posay. Excellent for on the go, in your bag or pocket. Really smooth, easy apply and moisturising. It was in a favourites post here and another post here.

4. The Body Shop Born Lippy Toffee Lip Balm. I take this to school and pretty much have a love-hate relationship with it, however when I comes down to it I have to admit that it is a great lip balm. It smells like chocolate and has the same great qualities as all of the other Body Shop lip balms. A few months ago I smashed it (put the lid on whilst it was turned up) so I don't have much left. 

5. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 Mango. It's not the best, nor a miracle worker but it smells lovely and is really soft on my lips. The mango scent is delicious, I could smell it all day. It's a very smooth gel that applies like a glaze meaning I like to use it over matte lipsticks for shine and hydration.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING