20/07/2014

Summer To Do List: The BBQ



Summer has began!
 
My Summer To Do List has finally been put into action and it kicked off with a BBQ. I went to my friend's house which is in a lovely little village. Lucy and I went to Millie's for a BBQ and afterwards we went on a walk around the village as a little adventure. We stumbled across two swings that were attached to two large trees. We had great fun and took lots of pictures in order to make memories. The weather was a little rainy during the BBQ (which was delicious) but as soon as it stopped raining we went outside then the clouds started clearing. I think the weather was on our side.
 
It's a great feeling afterwards knowing that you've just made memories and that the fun you've just had will be the fun you can easily re-live. Also, it was great to just get off computers and movies to just enjoy the fresh air (which is really good for your skin and health).
 
I'm officially in love with this summer!
 
 

What I was wearing:
 
Make up:
Lips: Bourjois Colour Boost in Orange Punch | Eye Liner: L'Oreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim in Intense Black | Mascara: Givenchy | Powder: Rimmel Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder.
 
Clothes:
Necklace: Primark | Top: New Look | Jeans: Topshop Joni | Shoes: Deichmann  
(Clothes shown full in the image above)


I went all blue for this outfit, with a blue top and blue jeans. I'm sure there will be a lot of different opinions on this outfit, but I like it. I'm currently trying to use clothes that aren't in holiday packing but so far from this outfit, that's only the top.
I went for minimum make-up. This summer I wont be using a lot of make-up because it gets hot and during the BBQ it was rainy. I also want nice skin for holiday.
I slept in plaits to achieve this wavy hair and put it up into a pony tail of a tousled, beach look.
 
What memories do you want to make this summer?
 

11 COMMENTS:

  1. Lovely photos! I'm off to Cornwall soon and couldn't be more excited :) I hope to make lots of memories there xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea,hope you have a lovely time :D
      Thank you!:)

      Alice x

      Delete
  2. BBQ's are so fun and so perfect for summer! I'm loving this summer too. :) That necklace you have on is lovely. <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated your for the Liebster Award for more informations check out my blog http://xenibee.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little blog you have hear...

    love the design and the pictures :)

    had a great read so glad I clicked on your blog

    would be amazing to see you over in my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    if you would like to follow each other would be amazing :)


    have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing screams summer more than a BBQ with friends! :) And the necklace/shirt combo is so nice! I've been thinking about experimenting in bigger statement necklaces (since I'm so used to my thin and delicate jewelry), and I'm definitely inspired by yours! Lovely post and blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Statement necklaces have recently increased throughout my jewellery collection, I really love wearing them with simple tops!

      Thank you!:)
      Alice x

      Delete
  6. Love your necklace! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING