10/08/2014

Holiday 2014



 This year I was very lucky to have the chance to go on my 4th cruise. It was my 3rd time on a Royal Caribbean cruise called Independence of the Seas. It never fails to please because it is just so adventurous and entertaining. This ship is the biggest cruise ship in Europe, it has a Royal Promenade, a Rock Climbing Wall, a 3 Tier Dinning room, an Ice Rink, a Surf Simulator and more. I understand that these aren't the type of holidays that everyone loves however it is truly an experience that is out of this world.
 
Firstly, I'd like to point out: you don't get sea-sick because it doesn't really rock or sway like a ferry or a fishing boat. It's kind of just a myth. There are times that you just forget that you're on a big floating machine because it feels like a hotel or shopping mall.
 
If you ever got the chance to go on a similar holiday, I would definitely recommend it.
 
I took a lot of pictures but I don't want to bombard you so here's a couple. Also, I would like you to please understand that I am not intending to brag I'm am just sharing my holiday to anyone who wishes to know.




This is my sister and I on the formal night. I'm wearing a black, formal maxi dress from River Island. This was the night when we met the Captain who was lovely (Thank God, he was driving the ship).

 
 This was me on the ice rink. It looks like I'm stood still but I promise I was skating. I'm wearing terrible clothes and it was compulsory to wear a helmet, so, yeah I look terrible. 

The ports we visited were Vigo, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Valencia, Barcelona, Mallorca, Ibiza and Cadiz. Ibiza was the hottest at 38°C (100°F) but I don't tan, I just burn :(

What would your dream holiday be?

8 COMMENTS:

  1. I'd love to go on a cruise, they sound amazing! It looks like you had a great time and you looked great on the formal night!
    I can't quite whittle it down to just one dream holiday but i'd love to go to America, Greece, Finland(Lapland to spend Christmas and see the Northern lights) and Morocco!

    Amy X
    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We passed Morocco on the cruise and the mountains were beautiful. My dream is to see the northern lights in Iceland.

      Thank you!:)
      Alice x

      Delete
  2. That looks lovely! Did you get off at any of the ports? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got off at Barcelona, Mallorca and Ibiza because they were the places that I had never been to before :)

      Alice x

      Delete
  3. You look stunning in the black dress! I've always wanted to go on a cruise- I'm glad you had a fab time! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go on a cruise.. It sounds amazing! And you look gorgeous with that maxi dress. Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog!

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING