01/03/2015

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer



When I sat down to review this product I started by summarising the pros and cons however with this product I could genuinely only think of the pros. 

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer is a well loved and highly rated product amongst the blogosphere and, after I received this as a Christmas present, I completely agree. 

Firstly, I have this in shade 03 which I was recommended by staff. I have very pale skin so I was a bit shocked when she told me this would be my shade but it all depends on your complexion. I also wanted to use this for light contouring so a darker shade worked better. 

I am particularly delighted that this bronzer is shimmer-free; I can wear this day-to-day without looking like a fairy and it creates really subtle shadows around the face. Another quality that I love is the way it sits on the face. I don't use foundation (yet - maybe one day) so I don't have an ideal base for powders, but this bronzer still doesn't create a caked affect. Some powders do sit on your face and make me feel conscious of them however this is a very lightweight formula.

The packaging is adorable and the reason why it's duped to Bronze Goddess is obvious - they are practically identical. This bronzer has a much better price of £13 for a perfect pigment. 

This bronzer is well loved amongst my makeup collection.

What is your favourite bronzer?




12 COMMENTS:

  1. I need to get around to trying this, I love the body shop!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the body shop too, they all ways have lovely products on their shelves like this :)
      You should definitely try it!!

      Alice x

      Delete
  2. I love this bronzer, I had it a while ago and it worked so well with my fair complexion. I really need to repurchase this.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day I hit pan will be a sad day but I think I would definitely repurchase this again too :)

      Alice x

      Delete
  3. The Body Shop never disappoints! I've been seeing a lot of the new honey-related stuff they're launching (like the scrub and all) and they look quite convincing! <3 This bronzer, although, probably won't really do good on my skin tone, but I still adore how it looks! Thanks for reviewing! Xx

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all have different undertones to suit different skin colours so you should check them all out :)
      No, problem, it's always a relief when I can review a great product!!

      Alice x

      Delete
  4. This bronzer sounds amazing! Will deffo have to try it out :)
    LLB x
    lovelikebuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try this! I'm super pale ao its so hard trying to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty pale myself so I thought it'd be difficult for me too but these are very pale bronzers anyway, give it a go :)

      Delete
  6. I need to try this one! I'm using Bourjois at the moment!
    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'd also love to try that one :)

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING