19/07/2015

COLLECTIVE CLOTHES HAUL



COAT - ZARA // £39.99 (sale)


RED HIGH NECK T-SHIRT - ASOS // £7.00 (sale)


BLACK HIGH NECK T-SHIRT - ASOS // £7.00 (sale)


'PARIS' JUMPER - TOPSHOP // £10.00 (sale)



STRIPY SHIRT - H&M // £14.99


THICK STRAP BALCK CAMI - ASOS // £7.00 (sale)
TINY BUTTERFLY PATTERN TROUSERS - H&M // £14.99

I'm practically counting down the days until I can get back into autumn clothes. I bought a few items that are particularly A/W but others can be worn through the summer. I'm starting college in September, so I decided to get a few new clothes for that. 

I officially jumped on the 'yellow raincoat' band wagon when I saw this one. I think it is great for Autumn and Spring; those months when a denim jacket isn't quite warm enough and your winter coat is too big. This was down from £79.99, which is a bargain.

I'm also a sucker for a good high neck and I fished these two T-Shirts out of the ASOS sale. I love them because they are very chic but lightweight and easy at the same time. The fact that they're plain T-Shirts makes them so much easier to style with other statement items.

As items to throw-on go, this Paris jumper is excellent. Everytime Topshop have a sale I always manage to pick out a cute little jumper like this. I love wearing them because they are super comfy and just so versatile. Definitely ideal for college days. 

The thing about the H&M shirt that I love is the oversized-ness. The length and style makes it great to wear and definitely injects that suave style. Lastly, the chiffon Cami is fab for Summer (finally, I've stop fantasising colder months), especially with the interesting thick strap detail. Then, the trousers were a great deal and are an adorable butterfly pattern. I didn't own patterned trousers (or even plain trousers) before this so I'm just starting to get used to styling them and feeling comfortable in them. 

What clothes have you been buying/wearing recently?

28 COMMENTS:

  1. Gorgeous choices! I love the yellow raincoat trend but haven't been able to find one that I like and doesn't cost a fortune, will need to keep an eye out for that one xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this one was definitely a great price because shops like Topshop and Urban Outfitters do sell them quite costly :o
      Thank you x

      Delete
  2. The yellow coat is soo cute! along with the striped shirt :) I'll have to keep an eye out for similar items!

    Lauren - http://apricotspot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The striped shirt is new to H&M (I think) so it should be pretty easy to find :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul, loving that stripey shirt!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The striped shirt is too cute! xx

    Angela ♡ The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's definitely one of my favourite pieces, alongside those high necks >.<

      Delete
  5. I'm counting down until Autumn too, all of the new clothes makes me want it to be now!! I've been loving Asos and Zara recently. Love the high necks you have from Asos!

    LaurieElle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I - everything about Autumn is great :D
      Thank you x

      Delete
  6. that yellow coat is so cute! And I adore that stripes shirt, H&M is the best! You look lovely in everything xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! Your blog is so nice, I love it x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely outfits, I really love that yellow coat it's amazing! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, everyone seems to be loving that :D Thank you x

      Delete
  9. I really like that yellow coat, it's really nice, I love the design of your blog btw, it's really pretty :) I'm now following you.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'But first.. Let me take a selfie*'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so many gorgeous clothes! I especially love the Topshop paris jumper!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's super cool ((I actually wore that today :P)) Thank you x

      Delete
  11. I've only really recently got into wearing trousers myself, but I got some really cool palm print ones from H+M a month or so ago and am converted! It's always good to try something new :) x Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I can be pretty sceptical to try new clothes because I'm am lenient towards comfort and practicality, but I'm very glad I tried these because I do love them :D

      Delete
  12. Thanks for your link in the #bblogger chat,
    I LOVE your yellow coat, gorgeous and really suits you with your hair colour!
    I also love shirts, that stripy one is gorgeous and greatly priced - need to pick that up!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Glad you popped along :D

      Delete
  13. Love the yellow raincoat! Those high neck T-shirts look great on you :) Such a good haul! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these outfits/clothes, really loving the trousers ! x
    irrelevant-hannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING