28/11/2016

MY FAVOURITE AUTUMN/WINTER MAKE-UP LOOK

This autumn I have been adding a tinsy bit more effort with my makeup; probably because I have settled with a look that I am loving.

This makeup look consists of my loveable NARS All Day Weightless Luminous Foundation with my classic Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. The two base products, I feel, work really well for me when evening out my skin tone. I then add a basic white powder and a light bronzer: the white powder that I use is the small powder pot on the top of Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer, and the bronzer is the Soap & Glory Solar Powder. In addition to that, I will sometimes add a tiny touch of blush, just to give myself a bit of winter colour. On this look, I used a blush-come-highlighter: the Soap & Glory Love At First Blush. (I should probably mention now that a lot of the products I use are Soap and Glory. It's just a coincidence). 

So, after my face/base make-up is done, I do my eyebrows using the Sleek Brow Kit and I only really use the wax from this, just to guide my brow hairs as well as tint them. 

Eyeshadow is totally one of my favourite pieces of make-up and especially glittery shades that become somewhat more acceptable in the winter/Christmas time. This makeup look uses Soap & Glory Lid Stuff 6 Limited Edition Palette, with the matte shade Nudecomer as a shadow in and just above the crease of my eye. Then in the inner corner of my eyes I used a white shimmery shade Moonmist, and across 3/4 of my eyelid I used Damsel: a very very cute glittery pink. Lastly, this eyeshadow look is pretty much completed with my new favourite cranberry shade in the crease and outer corners of my eye: the NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in 68 Flustered. 

I summaries the whole look with an application of Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Collagen Coat Mascara (which I loooove and will be repurchasing because it makes my lashes so soft and natural). Then, after lining my lips with a Topshop Lip Liner in Ceramic (which I've had for a while but only very recently fallen in love with), I used the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm.

I'm really content and comfortable with this make up look at the moment and I feel like it is just so 'me' with the pink and warm tones.


What makeup is included in your make-up look this season?

3 COMMENTS:

  1. Love love love it, so autumnally warm-I recognise that NYX eyeshadow ;) x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING